Post Workout Snack – Powerballs
No Bake Energy Balls
Energy balls are a scruptious healthy snack that is super quick to whip together, with no special equipment or even cooking required!
- 90 g Organic Rolled Oats
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds (You can also use pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, flaxseeds)
- 260 grams Organic Peanut Butter (You can also use any nut butter that you prefer)
- 100 grams Organic Blue Agave (You can also use honey or maple syrup)
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 50 grams Add ins (You can choose 1 or 2 ingredients to add in – dried cranberry, white chocolate chips, chocoalate chips, raisins, chopped almonds)
1. Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl – rolled oats, chia seeds, peanut butter, blue agave, vanilla extract, celtic sea salt, add ins.
2. Mix all ingredients in the bowl. Add more oats if the mix feels too wet, and add peanut butter if it’s dry. It’ll be like a sticky dough that binds together when squeezed lightly.
3. Put the bowl in the refrigerator for 30 mins to set.