My biggest target on my body are my THIGHS! They are the hardest to tone and the first area I put weight on. When I lost 45lbs, I saw a huge difference in my legs-I got the slim legs I had always wanted and dreamed of. It was not easy, but this is basically how I got rid of my thunder thighs.
First know that there is no way to spot reduce or to target one area of the body. To lose fat, you must decrease your OVERALL bodyfat percentage. That is exactly what I did when I lost all the weight. I did not just notice my legs getting into shape, EVERY piece of my body looked chiseled and amazing.
To decrease your overall body fat percentage:
– eat a clean diet
– stay away from sugar (sweets) and hi-carbs like pasta and white rice
– eat primarily protein and good fats
– CARDIO (running, swimming, jogging)
– strength training for your legs (leg press, squats, etc)
– Stretching (yoga, pilates)
– take a multivitamin and fish oil daily
And that pretty much sums it up. I ate clean for the most part. Its honestly 80% diet and 20% working out.
Ditch those junk foods, make yourself a healthy grocery list, and get to shopping for a healthier life.